Old September 24th 04, 11:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Cul-de-sacking

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Martin Underwood wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote in message

I know that there are many neighbourhoods where cul-de-sacking has
occurred.

As a driver, I destest cul-de-sacking. If a road exists, it should be there
for through traffic to use as well as residential traffic.

Why?

tom

--
For one thing at least is almost certain about the future, namely, that very much of it will be such as we should call incredible. -- Olaf Stapledon