Old September 25th 04, 11:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default New London Connections map...

"david stevenson" wrote in message

I can view and print that, but not download it.

Surely, if you've viewed it then you've downloaded it?

Not necessarily. I think I know what he means: he can open the PDF in
Internet Explorer (in a pseudo-Acrobat Reader window) but he can't save the
file to disk by right-clicking on the link.

Having said that, I was able to save the file to disk without any problem: I
always do that with PDFs because I prefer to view them in proper Acrobat
Reader.