Old September 26th 04, 09:13 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Councillors crush tube depot plans

"kevin smith" wrote in message
news

Personally I'm interested because I live close to
Chalfont and Latimer tube station and I'm wondering
if I'll be woken up by 66s whizzing
by on their way to the new depot from Aylesbury.

I hate to say this - its not up to YOU to dictate
how much traffic uses a railway line,

He didn't say it was up to him, he just said he was interested. And you
obviously didn't hate saying that, or you wouldn't have bothered saying it,
because nothing he said warranted your hate-filled response.

If they do rebuild this depot and I Hope they do
It will take more lorries off the road

No it won't, unless you mean the road in Ruislip.

NIMBYS Make me sick "!!!!

Good, then you'll know how your top posting makes normal people feel.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped