Old September 26th 04, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Stansted to Barking

Alan (in Brussels) wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 24 Sep 2004:

IOW, you may well prefer what seems like a longer overall journey if you can
be sure that typical train lateness has little impact on its overall
duration. And maybe one day we'll have terminals on platforms that allow us
to check real-time running en-route ;-)

But why faff about when there are trains every 15 minutes from Stansted
to Liverpool Street, and then Tube trains every few minutes on the
Hammersmith & City Line to Barking? I can't think why you'd want to go
to Fenchurch Street in the first place?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/