Old September 27th 04, 08:57 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Nick Pedley Nick Pedley is offline

Default Councillors crush tube depot plans

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
.uk...
In message , at 12:20:08 on Sun, 26
Sep 2004, Nick Pedley remarked:

You then have around 10 cars a day driving there on local roads

Oh dear, what a disaster! Our thoughts are with you.

As I don't live there, it's not directly a problem for me. Any problems for
me will be with tracks falling apart when I want to use the trains that run
on them.
Will 10 *extra* cars a day cause a major headache there?
And why go for a temporary 15year depot when tracks will always need
renewing?

(Yes, I should have said that *extra* in the first post!)

Nick