Old September 28th 04, 12:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default Tube stock windows wallpaper

"Keith J Chesworth" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:28:07 +0100, "Marratxi"
wrote:

Keith - could you perhaps drop them on uk.transport.london ? Freeserve
doesn't carry a.b.v-e (wish it did !!)
Cheerz,
Baz

Sorry, thats the biggest no-no I can think of in netiquette.
I would be roundly and deservidly flamed like a Burger King 252pounder
for putting a binary into a non-binary (ie discussion) group.

I will be happy to use any of the relevant binary groups your server
carries, say, a.b.pictures.rail?

Keith J Chesworth

Apologies, of course you're right. a.b.p.r. would be fine - thanks.
Cheerz,
Baz
Stupid boy !!!