Old July 31st 03, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Tunnel Maps

Justa Lurker writes
| The hill on the surface is compensated for by putting the station
| further underground. Surface terrain is not the same as the levels
| they have chosen to place the rails at.
|
| That was precisely my point. As was made perfectly clear in the part
| that you snipped.

I snipped no word that you authored.

You snipped the context - as you well know. There's no need to try and
be a clever **** about it.

The previous poster said; "On the other hand, Angel station is very much
further underground."

I replied "Might that not be simply because 'Angel is on a damn great
hill'?"

And you added "The hill on the surface is compensated for by putting the
station further underground".

There you are.

--
Dave