Old September 28th 04, 08:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default Ken says yes to Crystal Palace tram extension

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:58:18 +0930, (Aidan Stanger)
wrote:

I think that reputation's undeserved. Bromley's buses are well used and
Bromley South station seems quite busy.

These people are peope who are coming in to Bromley from places such
as Orpington, St Mary Cray, Lewisham etc. They are not the people who
will be affected by any tram line building which takes place.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. Dick Cavett