Old September 28th 04, 10:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Bus Stop Displays

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"Peter Lawrence" typed

Am I just unlucky or is the real time information displayed atbus
stops always fictional, meaning it has little relation to which buses
actually arrive and when?

You & me both.

Maybe what Countdown displays to others is better. Who knows?

There seems to be a difference between stops. I find one at Piccadilly
Circus relatively accurate whereas those at South Kensington are highly
inaccurate (and don't show all buses). At South Ken it doesn't help that
the 345 terminates there so there's no predicting when the next will
depart (other than the timetable!).

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7