Old July 31st 03, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 wrote:

Comparing a minor etiquette violation to a major crime may not be a
rant, but it certainly isn't reasoned debate.

Maybe I have overstated my case by comparing a queue-jumper to a paedophile

"Maybe"??? They're not even within several orders of magnitude.

So, you don't even have the grace to accept a concession in debate.

With arrogance like that, you should accept the same in return.

(but I do detest both), but queue jumping is rather more than a mere "minor
etiquette violation"

Your opinion.

Of course, it is my opinion - what else could it be?

Does that make it totally invalid? or are we only allowed to post "opinions"
that agree with yours?

Marc.