Old September 29th 04, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Eurostar Meal

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:30:19 +0100, Annabel Smyth
wrote:

Well, it's not free, as it's about the only reason to pay a huge premium
for travel in First Class! Me, I'd rather pack a sandwich and sit in
Economy.

The huge premium was about a tenner last time I travelled first. It
can be worth checking the foreign prices as well as the UK ones, and
if you are lucky special offers can make first similar to steerage.

You also get better seats (2+1) (and a newspaper). You don't get let
into the lounges unless you have the right sort of first class ticket,
which I think is a bit rude.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK