Old September 29th 04, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Bradley David Bradley is offline

Default Ken says yes to Crystal Palace tram extension

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:53:42 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"David Bradley" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:39:39 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:
"David Bradley" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Have you ever posted a message to Usenet
that didn't advocate trolleybuses?

snip

I'll take that as a "no" then.

I am at a loss to understand why someone would wish to knock another
fellow public transit supporter and lifetime enthusiast who is making
an attempt to improve services in London. Last time I looked this was
a Usenet discussion group on transport matters relating to London, so
my occassional postings on trolleybuses seems appropriate here.

Not everything I post here relates to trolleybuses alone as I have a
much wider interest than that mode of transit. It is however
interesting to note you have picked up my relatively few postings [or
rantings if that's how you feel] on trolleybuses. Clearly someone is
making notes on what I say judging by discussions at the recent GLA
meeting on transport.

Apart from reporting on events, either here or through your web site,
what contribution are you actually making to the improvement of public
transport in the Capital? We would all like to know!

David Bradley