Old September 30th 04, 01:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David Baxter David Baxter is offline

Default Arriva fare information ???

Why can't I find any specific fare information for Arriva buses?

Not sure.

I Google searched "Arriva", which produced a link for www.arriva.co.uk,
selected "United Kingdom" from the bus drop-down menu, then in the new
window, selected "Greater London", went to Fares and Timetables, which in
turn referred me to http://www.tfl-buses.co.uk, where I selected "Fares and
tickets" on the left hand menu. I then downloaded the "Fares and tickets
2004" leaflet in PDF format, which listed all the tube, DLR, tram,
travelcard and bus fares...

I'm not a Londoner, so can't be more specific than that, but that PDF file
does seem to list bus fares at £1 for a single fare on "most routes in
London".

HTH,
Dave
--