Old September 30th 04, 09:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default Tube station visit record broken

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:23:01 +0100, Annabel Smyth
wrote:
Tony Bryer wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 29 Sep 2004:

"The record for visiting all 275 London Underground stations has been
broken by 43 minutes.

Geoff Marshall, 32, from Epsom, Surrey, and Neil Blake, 31, from
Deptford, south-east London, recorded a time of 18 hours, 35 minutes
and 43 seconds."

How sad.

Shame you see it that way. It's quite an achievement, maybe not on the
global scale of things, but it's certainly good exercise!

Congratulations to Geoff: I know he's been after this for a while. His
website (http://www.geofftech.co.uk/) details all his previous
attempts. I think if someone's achieved their ambition, you shouldn't
knock it.

Sam