Old September 30th 04, 09:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Bus Stop Displays

Ian Tindale wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 29 Sep 2004:

Where are you people seeing these displays? I see none. There's a bus
shelter, a post, a place where timetables should be but often aren't, and
the bus numbers at the top of a pole.

Inside the shelter at the end facing oncoming buses. Perhaps there are
none at the stops you use most regularly? There isn't one at my nearest
bus-stop heading east, but oddly, there is one heading west.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/