Old September 30th 04, 05:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonn Elledge Jonn Elledge is offline

Default Arriva fare information ???

"Jim Brittin" [wake up for reply] wrote in
message m...
In article ,
says...
Why can't I find any specific fare information for Arriva buses?

Not sure.

I Google searched "Arriva", which produced a link for
www.arriva.co.uk,
selected "United Kingdom" from the bus drop-down menu, then in the new
window, selected "Greater London", went to Fares and Timetables, which

in
turn referred me to http://www.tfl-buses.co.uk, where I selected "Fares

and
tickets" on the left hand menu. I then downloaded the "Fares and tickets
2004" leaflet in PDF format, which listed all the tube, DLR, tram,
travelcard and bus fares...

Services concerned are not in Greater London, they're operated by Arriva
Shires & Essex, can't find single fares though, only day explorers etc.

Actually they are partly in Greater London: from Romford to, roughly,
Havering-Atte-Bower are in bus zone 4 (6). Not sure if that stretch is
covered by TfL fares or not though.

Jonn