Old September 30th 04, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Harry Beck: BBC2 this evening at 7.30

In message , Richard J.
writes
In case you're not already aware of this ...

BBC2 TV, Thursday 30 September 2004, 7.30 pm (30 minutes)

Map Man: Beck

Seemed like a generally good program. Couple of things seemed a bit daft
though. Firstly having the 'colour consultant' spouting on about how
Beck was a genius for his choice of colours whereas I suspect that he
used yellow for the Circle line because it was the only major colour he
had left.

Also they rather overdramatised Aldwych station, but I guess they need
that sort of thing to keep the interest of the general public.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do