Old September 30th 04, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Ruislip Gardens to Chiswick Park

On 30 Sep 2004 15:45:41 -0700, (ianjm) wrote:

A quick query: what's the best way to do this trip, or similar trips,
in the NW, which involve a combination of the Central line and Pic
line?

[snip]
Any routes I'm missing? How about busses? I don't mind the form of
transport, just want to get from A to be as fast as possible. Also, is
a travelcard valid on this NR route?

Tube to North Acton then bus 440 which runs directly to Chiswick Park.

http://www.busmap.org/tt/440.pdf

HTH
--
Paul C