Old October 1st 04, 06:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John John is offline

Default Eurostar Meal

In article , Arthur Figgis
] writes
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:47:37 +0000 (UTC), "Johnson Family"
wrote:

(and there appear to be no
limitations on how much you can drink),

Unfortunately they did have a limitation on one trip where we got
stuck behind a fallen tree near Ashford for rather a long while...!

Coming back from Brussels recently I was quite surprised how few
business-looking passengers ate or drank anything - it was mostly us
holiday types who were pigging out.

Which is perhaps why they are proposing having some of the first class
for business and some for leisure travellers so the business can soberly
get on with their work and the leisure can make merry.
--
John Alexander,