Old October 1st 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Sacking a Tube Driver

"The Bloke Next Door" Bloke@NextDoor wrote in message ...
"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
Playing squash on sick leave is ok, threatening workers on picket
lines is ok. If a tube driver actually killed somebody, could you sack
them.

Kevin
Not if you have Bob Crow as union boss,as much as I detest this man &
his politics I can't help but have a sneaking admiration for the way he
supports his fellow union members all the way.
--

Its a bit like hating the French. As much as I despise the way that
they blockade the ports, ban the import of beef etc etc you have to

Kevin