Old October 1st 04, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Eurostar Meal

Annabel Smyth ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

Of course, it occurs to me that most times we go on Eurostar we are
changing at Lille (from where we have gone on to either Lyon or
Bordeaux), and at that time, they used to run packages so that you
could do this for £105 return, or some similar amount (actually, it
was cheaper to Bordeaux as there was a 10% discount the week I
booked!). So, had we tried to go first class, it would probably have
cost over twice as much!

Mebbe not. The Brussels trip I mentioned was about £120 return, first.