Old October 2nd 04, 12:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Goodwins Rupert Goodwins is offline

Default Tube station visit record broken

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:03:57 GMT, "geoff tech"
wrote:

Oh, and Paris will be done next spring/easter. although Guinness don't
actually recognise this as an official record attempt.

Somone else I know wrote to them, and they came back saying that they were
only interested in London and New York. So once we've done Paris (just for
the hell of it .. ), then it'll be time to head across the pond and do the
NYS! double running tracks .. .24 hour operation .. what more could you
want? :-)

You didn't quite crack the London-Epson record on Thursday night,
though, from what I heard

Rupert