Old October 2nd 04, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Eurostar Meal

Clive Feather:
The last two times I went on Eurostar (one Brussels, one Paris, each
plus return) the cheapest solution was to book a package tour including
hotel (whether or not I actually stayed in the hotel room...)

So, in the spirit of companies that require you to use both halves of
a return ticket or else bill you for the higher one-way fare, we can
now expect people to be billed for the difference in cost if they fail
to check in at their booked hotel room. And then, later, if they fail
to *sleep* in their booked hotel room.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto "Don't try this at work."
-- Dennis Ritchie