Old October 2nd 04, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
General Von Clinkerhoffen General Von Clinkerhoffen is offline

Default Arriva fare information ???

Do not under any circumstances trust Arriva, they've just murded the
child rate tickets in Aylesbury by cutting the reduction from 50% to 25%
with about 2 weeks notice, they are the worst bus company on the planet
and I wouldn't relieve myself on there management if they were being
consumed by fire.

GVC

I Feel better now

Victor wrote:
Why can't I find any specific fare information for Arriva buses?

I'm interested in the 500, 510 and Greenline 724 buses, but there's
absolutely no information anywhere on the net about these fares.

Does anybody know the fares for Romford to Harlow on the 500, Harlow
to Stansted on the 510, and Heathrow to Harlow on the 724?

Thanks for the help,
Victor