Old October 2nd 04, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Off peak travelcards

Wanderingjew698 wrote:
Can i buy them the night before?

In theory, yes, but it depends on the mood of the geezer at the ticket
desk. I've once been told, "No", and quite often you have to swear
blindly that you will not travel before 9.30 the following day, even if
it happens to be Saturday.

I always thought that you could only buy them the day before, but from
other replies it appears that is wrong. What happens if I buy it four
days before, but then decide that I don't want to travel. Can I get a
refund?

Paul