Old October 3rd 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Buses blocking the road

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 15:29:26 +0100, Martin Underwood
wrote in :

It is already a rule in the Highway Code, though I believe HC rules are for
guidance and are not mandatory.

I thought it was legislation, from either the beginning of this year
or that of 2003. I recall seeing signs to that effect on the back of buses
(I've ridden a grand total of 25 km in the last two years so I don't get
to study the back of buses too often...). This doesn't seem to be borne
out by the latest HC-online, though.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN