Old October 4th 04, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Getting to Gatwick Airport

"Zac" wrote in message
I am flying with easyjet (0945) on Sunday 17 October and need to be at
airport by 0830 ish.

My closest stations are Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line) and

Oakleigh
Park (Wagn NR).

Any advice on routes, timings etc would be appreciated.

http://www.travelinesoutheast.org.uk/

From: Totteridge & Whetstone
To: Gatwick Airport Rail Station
Arrive: 17th October 08:30

Gives:
06:55 Northern Line - Euston 07:23
07:29 Victoria Line - Victoria 07:37
08:00 Southern or Gatwick Express - Gatwick Airport 08:35

I assume thats the first tube, as times earlier show busses to Victoria.
--
Everything above is the personal opinion of the author, and nothing to do
with where he works and all that lovely disclaimery stuff.