Old October 5th 04, 08:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Buses blocking the road

Dave Arquati wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 3 Oct 2004:

Although in favour of speeding up buses, I wonder whether it might
better serve the interests of both bus users and motorists to introduce a
rule which makes it compulsory to let buses leaving a bus stop pull out.
Unfortunately I suspect the problem would be enforcement - on-bus
cameras might be an option, but they're expensive and it's another thing
for the driver to worry about.

I thought this already was the rule?
--
"Mrs Redboots"