Old October 6th 04, 10:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Northern Line extensions - anything to see?

"TheOneKEA" wrote in message
om...

Edgware-Bushey Heath is all but destroyed;
I doubt there's anything to see nowadays.

Rectory Lane in Edgware goes over a bridge which was built over the planned
railway. The cutting beneath the bridge is filled in.

Also, a platform at Mill Hill The Hale station can be found in the
undergrowth.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped