Old October 7th 04, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ascom Lee Ascom Lee is offline

Default Getting to Gatwick Airport

I know everyone suggests these routings but seeing as it is Sunday to
possibly leave slightly earlier than those that is suggested.

Not sure about engineering works I would have suggested Thameslink from
somewhere but the blockade and obviously carrying luggage is against you.

"Zac" wrote in message
I am flying with easyjet (0945) on Sunday 17 October and need to be at
airport by 0830 ish.

My closest stations are Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line) and

Oakleigh
Park (Wagn NR).

Any advice on routes, timings etc would be appreciated.