Old July 31st 03, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

[1] The Public Service Vehicles Accessibility Regulations 2000
http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/s...0/20003318.htm

There you are. No mention of all double-deck vehicles there - and a
link to the relevant regulations for you to inspect them yourself.

Dave,

Your link does not go to The Public Service Vehicles Accessibility Regulations
2000 in any event, it goes to a piece of amending secondary legislation, making
a few very minor amendments to the 2000 Regulations. But the link you have
provided says nothing whatsoever about double deck buses or otherwise (but,
having then found SI 1970 of 2000, which is what your link should have
specified) I agree that subject to correct certification, double-deckers will
not be banned from 2017.

There is also an interesting clause that allows vehicles which were first used
more than 20 years before the enactment (e.g. Routemasters) to continue in
service, but only if they are used in scheduled service for fewer than 21 days
a year!

because you couldn't be arsed

Nice turn of phrase: are you a diplomat or lawyer, Dave?

Does the truth hurt?

If it walks like a duck, etc...

I really have no idea what you are writing about, Dave.Of course it was
ridiculous to think so. Do you not think it would have
become a hot topic here? Two or three minutes of reading the link
posted would have confirmed that not to be the case.

Not really, since as I have already stated, your link was false.

You have exposed your ignorance and stupidity

Mea culpa: but at least I have the grace to admit my error:

Only after bleating on about being crucified and other similar nonsense.

Wrong: I had ALREADY admitted my error before you continued with your "arsed"
comments etc.

I tend not to make the kind of stupid statement that you
didn't

"didn't" - I think you must mean "did".

If I make a mistake, I try to correct it as soon as possible and admit
it. However, I tend not to make the kind of stupid statement that you
didn't as I take the time to try and check facts wherever I can.

Again, sorry, I didn't realise I was having an audience with God.

Marc.