Old October 8th 04, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Using Oyster on a combined tube/national rail trip?

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:57:23 +0100, Annabel Smyth
wrote:

Someone today had a weird message come up on the reader: "Passback
attempted!" What does this mean and what had he tried, however
unwittingly, to do?

I *think* that means a second attempt to use the ticket has been made
- i.e. someones passed it back over a tube barrier to someone else to
exit, or someone passed it out a bus window for someone else to use.

Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be corrected! :-)

Cheers,

Jason.