Old October 8th 04, 09:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default End of London's Trams

"Johnson Family" wrote in message
SNIP, SNIP, SNIP, etc.,
Robert Johnson
Student
University of York

P.S. I realise that some people consider such requests to be SPAM -

however,
I hope you will be able to forgive me for the sake of this project.

BEWARE !! I went on to this guy's site to fill in his questionnaire only to
find lots more strange spellings. I went to the page where the responses
could allegedly be filled in, only to find that the areas where answers were
to be entered were coloured yellow but nothing showed when I tried to type
into them and the instructions were to save the page to my hard drive. NO
!!!
It may not be spam but I smell a possible virus.
Baz