Old October 9th 04, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redtube redtube is offline

Default The "tube hat" case

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:58:23 +0100, "redtube"
wrote:

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
"But how did you catch me?"
"Simply, Mr Terrorist - you are too well-dressed to be a London
Underground employee!"
"Bah! It would have worked if it wasn't for those meddling utl
posters!"
--
Nick Cooper

Actually Nick thats old hat. London Underground station staff are

normally
very well dressed - and, in their hats as well! Drivers are supposed to

wear
their hats when outside of the train cabs, but rarely do of course.

Tomorrow's headline: "LU EMPLOYEE IN SENSE-OF-HUMOUR-BYPASS SHOCKER!"

--
Nick Cooper

Nick seems a familiar product i.e., possibly ur average commuter bore with
a grudge against rail staff although dont quote me - probably not always
directed necessarily towards LUL staff either. I'm used to 'em however, and
yes I'm an old dinorsaur and proud of it, and often they get short shift
from me, trouble is these days we have to be nice to 'em and make horrendous
announcement all over the shop otherwise we get told off! I wont be around
in a few years however 'cos i'll be retired on the nice big fat pension we
apparently get.
Redtube