Old October 10th 04, 06:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Beale Peter Beale is offline

Default End of London's Trams

In article , (Johnson Family) wrote:

Finally, I did realise when producing this questionnaire that the
people most likely to have experienced London's trams and their
closure do not generally use the internet, let alone read newsgroup.
If, however, I receive just one response (which infact I already
have, thanks Richard) it will have been worthwhile.

He's certainly not the only one - I still remember the last night
travelling back on the 46 from Lewisham to Eltham Church!
Will be looking at the questionnaire soon.

--
Peter Beale