Old October 10th 04, 03:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
congokid congokid is offline

Default Optimum Position When Waiting To Board A Bus

In message , Robin May
writes

I'd like it if there were still bus queues. The problem is that there
aren't, and you can't form a queue on your own. It's hard to see how to
solve this problem. I wonder why it is that bus queues used to form and
now don't?

At the bus stop at the west-most extremity of the Strand, outside South
Africa House, the morning queues appear to me, as I cycle past them, to
be very orderly. That said, I don't know if the people queuing revert to
scrum behaviour once a bus stops and opens its doors.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google