Old October 10th 04, 09:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default End of London's Trams

-In message , Tom Cordiner
writes

In the past ten years, I've known several Oxbridge applicants who
received offers from both Oxford/Cambridge and York. I believe it's now
the case that the admissions offices don't get to see the other choices
on the UCAS form?

Certainly that wasn't the case when I applied to uni a couple of years
ago. At Imperial the interviewer did mention that she'd noticed I'd
applied to Oxford and various other places, so obviously their
admissions people were able to see my other choices.
--
Spyke - Who is doing computer science so can get away with spelling errors :-)
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do