Old October 11th 04, 06:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Jon Senior Jon Senior is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Spicknspan opined the following...
A few months ago I saw what this can lead to. A lycra clad cyclist went
flying around the roundabout at Trafalgar Square at a good 30mph, and turned
down Whitehall going straight through the red light, and straight into a
woman crossing the road.

And presumably both people survived. I'm not condoning the behaviour of
any cyclist who ignores the rules of the road, but a driver doing the
same thing (And they do) would have left the woman severly injured or
dead!

Jon