Old October 11th 04, 10:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Annabel Smyth wrote:

Not even OAPs - I was very nearly sent flying by one the other day, and
I am merely middle aged. All the same, I don't want to be knocked down,
thank you.

Methinks you do exaggerate a tad. The number of pedestrians killed by
cylists in the carriageway is 0.1% of the number killed by motor
vehicles. The number of pedestrians seriously injured by cyclists in
the carriageway is 0.2% of those seriously injured by motor vehicles. I
don't condone dangerous cycling but you need to get the sources of
danger in perspective.

Tony