Old October 11th 04, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
R S Johnson R S Johnson is offline

Default End of London's Trams

"Peter Beale" wrote in message
o.uk...
In article ilgate.org,

(Troy Steadman) wrote:

Robert I think you are suffering from a bit of newbie-itis, great idea
but the people you need to talk to don't use the internet

I think you're suffering from a bit of age-ism. I can assure you that
some of us who grew up with the London trams *do* use the internet.
We can even still walk up and down stairs and wash ourselves.

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence to those "older people" who do use the
internet. You surely, however, agree that those in their sixties and
seventies make up a far lower proportion of total internet users than other
decade-groups. Whilst I entirely appreciate that some people who traveled
on London's trams probably do enjoy using the internet, there are a good
many who do not or cannot.

Yours,

Robert