Old October 11th 04, 07:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Dominic Dominic is offline

Default Stocking up on Bus Saver tickets

Bus cash fares will go up from £1 to £1.20 in January. Bus Saver
tickets will go up from 70p to £1 - the cost of a pack of six will
rise from £4.20 to £6.

That's a big price increase and I intend to stock up for the next few
years, but will I be caught out? There's no expiry date on Saver
tickets, but will the design change and my stock be rendered invalid?
Will Bua Saver tickets be withdrawn altogether in a year or two?

Does anyone have any insight or insider information of what will
happen? Thanks,

Dominic