Old October 11th 04, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Tony Raven wrote:
Annabel Smyth wrote:

I dare say - when you step into the road and have to leap back on
to the pavement to avoid being run down, you consider it "nearly".
At least, I do..... Had I been another inch further into the road,
we would have collided.

Did you look before you stepped into the road or did you make the
common pedestrian mistake of believing because you cannot hear a
motor there is no traffic.

Why are you so reluctant to acknowledge the cause of this dangerous
incident? The cyclist (or POB if you prefer) rode through a red light.
Are you trying to condone that?

--
Richard J.