Old October 11th 04, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Ivor Jones Ivor Jones is offline

Default Stocking up on Bus Saver tickets

"Dominic" wrote in message
om...
Bus cash fares will go up from £1 to £1.20 in January. Bus Saver
tickets will go up from 70p to £1 - the cost of a pack of six will
rise from £4.20 to £6.

That's a big price increase and I intend to stock up for the next few
years, but will I be caught out? There's no expiry date on Saver
tickets, but will the design change and my stock be rendered invalid?
Will Bua Saver tickets be withdrawn altogether in a year or two?

Does anyone have any insight or insider information of what will
happen? Thanks,

Dominic

An indication of where you are might help, there are no fares like that
round here..!

Ivor