Old October 11th 04, 09:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Stocking up on Bus Saver tickets

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Dominic" wrote in message
om...
Bus cash fares will go up from £1 to £1.20 in January. Bus Saver
tickets will go up from 70p to £1 - the cost of a pack of six will
rise from £4.20 to £6.

That's a big price increase and I intend to stock up for the next
few years, but will I be caught out? There's no expiry date on
Saver tickets, but will the design change and my stock be rendered
invalid? Will Bua Saver tickets be withdrawn altogether in a year
or two?

Does anyone have any insight or insider information of what will
happen? Thanks,

Dominic

An indication of where you are might help, there are no fares like
that round here..!

The OP was referring to London bus fares.

Follow-up set to limit this thread to u.t.l
--
Richard J.