Old October 12th 04, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default Buses blocking the road

Replying to my own posts is bad netiquette, I said:

Because, for the long-term benefit of the environment, we need to
drastically reduce emissions to around 128ppm (a cut of around
two-thirds from the current 379ppm).

And before anyone points it out, yes I did type the wrong figures.
Sorry. My mistake. The *total* CO2 in the atmosphere this year is
379ppm, not just the emissions. But we still need to reduce CO2
*emissions* by two-thirds in the long term, not just the puny 5%
recommended by Kyoto. (See last week's New Scientist for details.).

Sorry for any confusion. Remind me to double check my posts before I
send them in future!