Old October 12th 04, 10:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default End of London's Trams

R S Johnson wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 11 Oct 2004:

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence to those "older people" who do use the
internet. You surely, however, agree that those in their sixties and
seventies make up a far lower proportion of total internet users than other
decade-groups. Whilst I entirely appreciate that some people who traveled
on London's trams probably do enjoy using the internet, there are a good
many who do not or cannot.

Not only that, but many who would have travelled on London trams had
they lived in London, did not live in London!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/