Old October 12th 04, 11:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Buses blocking the road

"Nick H (UK)" wrote in message ...
Of course we all pay for roads, but motorists most of all.

I wish that were true but I suspect none of the road fund license ever
goes directly to road improvements. It goes into the treasury tax coffers
and they dish money out on an as-and-when basis to all forms of public
spending.

It's all my fault really: I voted for Ken Livingston. At least the first
time around; not the second or ever again.

Ken my not be perfect , but you really have preferred that lying
philanderer Norris with his many business interests that would have
been in direct conflict with the role of mayor? God help us if that man
ever gets in. At least ken is generally so ineffectual he can't do much
harm.

B2003