Old October 12th 04, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Dumb traffic lights

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message ...
happening at all. I suspect the phenomenon of increasing red lights is
just one of the many imaginary threats that only exist in motorists'
collective paranoia. If that's what driving can do to your sanity, I'm
glad I don't do it.

It amazes me how non drivers always seem to think they have a clue about
what its like to drive. Newflash: You don't! Plus most people I've met who
don't drive don't because they're simply not up to it and either freaked out
while having lessons or constantly failed their test. So until you've got
some driving experience why not put a sock in your backside cos thats where
you're speaking out of.

B2003