Old October 12th 04, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Stocking up on Bus Saver tickets (wandering OT)

"Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)" typed

Phil Richards wrote in
T:

Although there is no expiry date, no doubt TfL/LOndon Buses have got
hidden somewhere in their Conditions of Carriage that they have the
right to withdraw the product when they want.

What notice would they give, and would they refund the cost of any unused
tickets?
I got caught on a similar thing when Mercury (remember them) withdrew their
payphones. I had unused credit on a calling card.

I did when my BT phonecard expired :-(.

Now O2 are stopping their pager services from 31 December. The BT pager
I bought outright will be useless and I won't be compensated.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.