Old October 12th 04, 10:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Epping-Ongar Railway services commence

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, simon wrote:

with the almost certain expansion of Stansted
airport, in the long term, returning the
Epping-Ongar route might make sense.

Hang on, just how much are they planning to extend
Stansted? I make it about 20 km from the airport to Ongar ...

I believe he meant that a bigger Stansted will need more staff, and they
will have to live somewhere and have a way of travelling from their homes to
Stansted.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped